Leagold Mining is a mid-tier gold producer focused on Latin America. Leagold owns four gold mines in Mexico and Brazil, and has two fully funded growth projects: the expansion of the Los Filos mine complex in Mexico, and the re-start of the Santa Luz mine in Brazil.
- Leagold’s four operating mines will produce 380,000 to 420,000 oz of gold in 2019 at all-in sustaining costs of $920 to $970 per oz
- Leagold's two fully funded growth projects - the expansion of Los Filos and restart of Santa Luz - provide a path to 600,000-700,000 oz of gold production per year
- The Los Filos expansion is scheduled to begin in Q3 2019, with a phased development plant that prioritizes the Bermejal underground beginning in Q3 2019, followed by Guadalupe open pit stripping beginning in Q4 2019, and CIL plant construction starting in mid-2020
- The re-start of Santa Luz is scheduled to begin in early 2021 with a 10-month construction timeline
- The phased development plan provides a smoothed capital expenditure profile that benefits from increased internal financing and mitigates contruction risk
- Leagold has an inventory of 7.1 million ounces of gold reserves from which to grow
- Leagold’s focus is on maximizing cash flow for shareholder value